Covid 19 current guidelines
Patients and Practitioners continue to follow our current guidelines and protocols.
These are the measures we have put in place to keep you safe: -
Covid 19 - Guidance and Protocol to reduce the risk of transmission
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time, to minimise contact in the waiting room.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided in the waiting room.
- We can accept contactless, card or apple pay payment.
- Please use disposable mask provided on entering the clinic or bring your own if you have one.
- Surfaces will be disinfected between each appointment.
- If you have tested positive for COVID please do not attend and contact us to reschedule your appointment.
If you do have any questions, please do contact email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.