We hope you are well and coping with the current restrictions. Following the Government advice, we will be re-opening The White Practice doors from Tuesday 26th May, with new safety measures put in place. Our Osteopaths will be equipped with the necessary PPE (personal protective equipment), for the safety of both you and your Osteopath.
These are the measures we have put in place to keep you safe: -
Covid 19 - Guidance and Protocol to reduce the risk of transmission
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time, preferably alone, to minimise contact in the waiting room.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided in the waiting room.
- We would prefer contactless; BACS or apple pay payment.
- Please use disposable mask provided on entering the clinic or bring your own if you have one.
- Surfaces will be disinfected before and after each appointment.
- Please note in order to minimise the number of people in the clinic at one time, we have a remote receptionist. Please continue to call us on 01453 832515 if you have any queries.
- Please leave unnecessary items in the car.
- We have left space between appointments to clean the clinic between patients so please do not arrive early for your booked time in order for us to carry out the thorough cleaning.
- You are welcome to bring your own towel to cover the pillow if required.
- If you or anyone you live with has tested positive for COVID-19 or experienced any symptoms within the last 14 days, please do not attend and contact us to reschedule your appointment.
If you do have any questions, please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
Nick, Nikki and Kelly